Monday, May 9, 2016

       




Week 6: Me x 3      

                           I love my Skull Candy Headphones  and I am constantly using them almost every day.  They  have been most helpful while attending school they enable me to relax and listen to  my favorite songs on my Iphone and block out the distracting voices of my fellow classmates while I work on my homework assignments.  I fell in love with this brand and identified with its rebellious skulls as their logo for their headphones.  If I don't have my  headphones in my backpack for school I even feel naked without them. I so identify with my favorite headphones I even feel like a rebel punk jamming out to my favorite tunes while spending hours and the school library and even though sometimes through wear and tear I am more than happy to go out and find a new pair of skull candy headphones to make my own.
                Everyone can say that they have there very own favorite signature fragrance that they can call there own and I have mine its called Red Roses by  Jo Malone.  It's a unique fragrance that I feel makes me stand out in a crowd and even makes me feel special. Each time I wear red roses I have perfect strangers come up to me and they ask me " What are you wearing?" Of course I always answer them with " I am wearing Red Roses by Jo Malone. " This fragrance makes me feel sexy and I always get attention because not a single time that I have worn the beautiful scent that I don't get stopped and questioned what I have on and that I smell so good.
                My final object that I  identify  with are my converse shoes or as most people like to nickname them as " Chucks" When you first buy them and wear them they are a little stiff and uncomfortable but quickly you break them in and make them you're own. These classic sneakers have an enduring youthfulness to them and even capture the essence of a rebellious teenager attached to them . My earliest memory of the famous chuck was seeing the skater kids jump on their skateboards and take off their wheels with not a care in the world . I look at my skull candy headphones wearing one of my converse sneakers and I can't forget to spray on my signature Red Roses perfume has given me a pureness of youth, rebellion and sexy girly feel to my own individuality.  



     

























 .      

No comments:

Post a Comment