Friday, May 20, 2016

Week 7 : Edoc The Pitch
         I had a great time visiting South America and I had so much fun exploring the markets and even checked out the local bakery. The very tasty Brazilian cheese bread really got my taste buds going .  This bread I instantly wished it could be made into a tasty snack.  My best friend and I had stopped into a local bar and we were enjoying watching soccer game on the tv screens and catching up on good times.  The Brazilian cheese bread that I had eaten early in the day had got me thinking of how I could make this a convenient snack that could be served at any bar. My friend Michael and I brainstormed together and came up with the idea of turning the cheese flavored bread and transforming them into tasty crisp chips shaped like miniature thick crunchy bread slices.  The next step of this tasty cheesy snack was coming up with different flavors so that people would be able to experience a variety of different flavors. First we could make mild cheesy bread snaps, and we could have spicy cheese, peppered cheese. I had never considered creating my own snack but thought why not and I could incorporate my own graphic designs on the packaging and with help of my culinary friends they could help me create the perfect cheesy crisp snack that would fit perfectly in at any bar or heck as a snack that you could eat with you sandwich. 

      Brazil has so many possibilities to combine the culture into our beloved snack adventure. The beautiful country is well known for Carnival, their beautiful beaches and even the people who live in this very festive country. For myself being both a photographer and artist I really wanted to marry my two talents and use my talent to create a perfect package for my cheesy crisp bread snacks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment