Monday, April 4, 2016

week 1 EOC: The Voice





            Art and music has always been a great part of my life it is what motivates me, inspires me and how I express myself. I discovered a new art form that not only is another way to express my interests but a way to show the world my love for music the beautiful images that can be captured in a split moment within a photograph. Photography first started off by having a smart phone and just taking pictures with my iPhone whenever I saw bands. What ultimately led me into photography was when bands started approaching me asking to take their pictures. I couldn't ask a band to pay me to take pictures with my iPhone so I knew that it was time to learn how to use a professional camera and even start taking classes so I could ultimately become a professional photographer. I love creating and knew that with my artistic skills in drawing that adding photography as another art skill would be a perfect way to start a new career and also form of artistic expression.  My love for music now goes hand in hand with photography. Any time I’m able to bring a camera to a venue to shoot pictures I can’t wait to see what amazing images I have captured.
            To give you an idea of how much I love music I couldn’t even tell you how many concerts I have seen in my 42 yrs of being alive. What I can tell you is that my first concert was back in 1984 when I saw the band Huey Lewis and the News. Almost every week I go see local bands or well named bands and every chance I have to take pictures of the band with my Cannon camera I do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment