Monday, April 25, 2016

Week 4: EOC    Creating my App


            “Social media make it easier than ever for people to share—to have conversations and express their opinions, needs, ideas, and complaints.” Page 105  Marketing textbook . There are so many apps that have been created over the past five yrs . I would gear my app that one could make it there own personal app that would connect to the websites that were precisely focused on people’s favorite interest. For myself my all time favorite topic is Music. I would call my app Music Wizard. This app would enable people like me who are serious music addicts tap into every avenue of music. It would tell me about the most happening bands out there and the underground bands that are hidden jewels. The Music Wizard would also link me up to every music magazine out there in the world so I can read up on what is happening in music, concerts and album revues around the world. Not only would the music wizard link me up to music journals but also connect me to other music enthusiasts and I could chat with music fans around the world. Another great thing about my Music Wizard I would love for it to even connect fans to up and coming bands and for it to be a way for fans of local bands to help promote their favorite hometown band with the world. In this day and age when MTV is no longer the strongest avenue for bands to be shown to the world via their music videos I feel an app that would share the love of big and small bands would be an excellent way to focus on talented bands to gain attention that might be lost since they don’t have a big record company or constant radio airplay to make them well known.

No comments:

Post a Comment