Monday, June 6, 2016

business mission statement

Week 9 : EDOC  The Adventure


     I have always been the adventurous type and I just knew that I would have an exciting trip to Brazil. My friend Chris had invited me for a two week stay and we had planned to see carnival and to try as much culture we could possibly take in . We had our bags packed and had brought a tour book for Brazil so that we would be sure not to miss out on anything. The first thing Chris wanted to do was to hit up one of the local bars and just to relax before we started our adventure. The bar was a quaint place and the bartender was very nice he asked us where we were visiting from . I said that I lived in Vegas and Chris was from England. We decided to order some food to go with our drinks and we were both taken away when we tried the crisp cheesy bread . I told Chris this would be perfect little snack that every bar should have. The bread could become little toasted with the cheese baked in made a little crisper and packaged up. We decided to visit some of the local bakeries to check out exactly what bread would be perfect to toast up and package for our future product. 
       I love taking photographs of our vacation together of the beautiful countryside and Chris held my hand and said " honey we should incorporate you're pix onto you're toasted bread snacks. I knew this was a great idea and together we started drawing up ideas of what the bags of toasted cheesy bread would look like and thought heck we could even put interesting facts about Brazil on each package. It was what I needed a break from Vegas and Brazil was perfect. Chris and I looked out the window of our taxi ride back to the airport and we both were excited to have been so inspired from our vacation that when we got back home we would begin the process of creating our perfect snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment