Monday, June 6, 2016

promotion

Promotion 

The selling concept takes an inside-out perspective . It starts with the factory ,focuses on the company's existing products ,and calls for heavy selling and promotion to obtain profitable sales . The idea that consumers will not buy enough of the firm's products  unless it undertakes a large-scale selling and promotion effort.( pg 11) 
  
            My Brazilian bread chips has to be promoted and I know that there has to be a strategy to promote my snacks. The first thing was that I had to find graphic art to have on my packaging . Then I know next to promote my tasty snacks I need to have a lot of people to be aware of my product. So I figured to have them in the local Vegas Magazines and of course the key would be to have my product all over the Internet on facebook,Twitter, Instagram  and even snapchat . Another strategy of mine would be to take advantage of being in the rock scene and to have my snacks to be available for sale at the different events. I would also take full use of my art skills and design posters for all the local bands and as part of my payment use my tasty bread chip snacks as part of the sponsorship . Having my product placed on the promo poster and adds in the magazines it could lead to getting my snack out to large number of people who live in Vegas or visit Vegas to see the dozens of bands who play throughout the month. I know that through my connections I could easily get a promo spot on Internet radio ; and I could easily gain listeners who could hear about my product and want to go to the local bars in Vegas to see for themselves who great my snacks really are and not only do they taste good but they are reasonably priced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment