Monday, June 6, 2016

implemation evaluation control

Implemation Evaluation Control


 In the evaluation stage, the consumer ranks brands and forms purchase intentions. Generally , the consumer's purchase decision will be to buy the most preferred brand, but two factors can come between the purchase intention and the purchase decision.( pg  153)
         I know that I had to evaluate my product so I decided to take it to my friends Darean tattoo shop and not only did I have perfect timing but it was his grand opening. There was a big crowd at his opening and I would get a fair evaluation of my product by a big group. The mood would set perfectly we had Brazilian music playing and I was introducing myself and giving out my snacks . It was a crazy wonderful night and when I was ready to say goodbye everyone wanted to know where they could by the snacks I had created. How much were they ? are they sold in stores. I was so blown away by the happy response . I was a success that night. I had never been so excited and knew that I had implemated a great evaluation of my tasty snacks and now I had to work on the steps to get my snacks out to the general public

No comments:

Post a Comment