Monday, June 13, 2016

Objectives

Objectives 


The company needs to turn its mission into detailed supporting objectives for each level of management.  This broad mission lead to a hierarchy of objectives , including business objectives and marketing objectives. ( pg42)

     The objective I know that lies ahead for my product is to build a profitable customer relationship by developing efficient yet beautiful products that embrace the essence of Brazil. I had decided to take great use of the fact of having so many friends that I wanted to seek out the best way to get my product out quickly and receiving feedback . I needed to gather up all  my objectives both positive and negative and use that information to create a successful  product. I had a business folder that contained all my objectives . There was a detail of my drawings that would show all the graphics that would be used on my packaging. I also that it would be important to show the objectives of where I would sell my products , the price point and the quantities that I would be selling my products for. I know that any business that would consider to sell my products would want to sell all the objectives to see on paper I knew that any business would be inclined to invest into my product . I had plan to go over my objectives with my friend Miguel who owns his own business and so I really valued his opinion. Having documents to having my product with all my objectives laid out I new that my product would be a success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment