Monday, June 6, 2016

product

The product



“ The product concept holds that consumers will favor products that offer the most quality , performance, and features and that the organization should therefore devote its energy to making continuous product improvements.. Product quality and improvement are important parts of most marketing improvements."( pg11)
       I want to make my snacks into a product that people want to buy . There are several things I have to consider with my product. First what will the packaging look like and will people stop to take a look and want to buy it. I have take into consideration how much it will cost to produce my product and to make sure that my profits are higher than the cost to make the product. I think that it’s best to start simple and to first try out my product at school . Better to start off small with my product than going to big and losing the money I want to invest. This first step will be to present to the school with my school and showing the grub hub my snacks and how much they would cost and to perhaps have them sold for a month to prove that the students will want to purchase my product on a regular basis.  I even though that I would have interesting facts about Brazil printed on the back of each snack bag.   I remember growing up and having Snapple drinks and popping off the cap and reading fun facts under each cap. So with my product I wanted a little throw back to the past and not only show my customers a nice tasty snack but to educate them while they are relaxing and eating my snacks at there favorite hang out joint. I could even expand it and talk about the cultural history and even nature facts.


No comments:

Post a Comment