Monday, June 13, 2016

my mission statement

Mission Statement 

Many organizations develop formal mission statements that answer these questions. A mission statement is a statement of the organization's purpose what it wants to accomplish in the larger environment. ( pg 39.)

     My mission statement for my tasty snacks was to give my customers the since of love that went into the product . I had such a wonderful time with my friend Chris in Brazil we took so many pictures and had so much fun on our vacation I wanted to pour that joy into every package I would produce. I wanted my snack to be not only a healthy one but a tasty snack for the general public to enjoy and want to consume. My mission is a a taste of Brazil packaged up in a beautiful package that as the customer eats my snacks they even get to read fun facts about Brazil on each package. The mission is for everyone to be able to taste my piece of Brazil and for it to be reasonably priced and that they will see that they even learn while they are munching down on my snacks. There was so much love put into my snacks that my mission is when one opens my snack and looks at the packaging that when they read the fun facts that they feel how much love that was put into every product.  I had so much fun and even put alot of research to go into producing the product I new that this plan of making my product would be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment