Monday, June 6, 2016

target market strategy

Target Market Strategy


“ The company’s marketing strategy outlines which customers the company will serve and how it will create value for these customers. Next the  marketer develops an integrated marketing program  that will deliver the intended value to target customers.  “ ( page 12 from text book)

        I’ve set out a budget in creating my snacks that I had to make a game plan on the steps to market my snack  and where to sell my snacks.  I know that I will have to check out the local bars and figure out how my snacks will fit into the local bars. I know that I will have to research my plan on how to successfully market my  snacks. So my friend Bill and I decided to go to a few bars and see what local bars have to offer for snacks . I thought it best to even talk to the bar tender and see if it was worthwhile to have my snacks sold. Packaging, pricing and of course the taste of my snacks is very  important to take into factor for my marketing strategy. 
       I decided to try out my product at school and see how my fellow students liked my snacks and I figured heck I’m at an art school filled with graphic design, and culinary students. My fellow students were a perfect group to help me look at all the options and even get free advice to how to market my snacks. To my surprise they loved my simple little snacks and even loved the fact they were just the perfect snack that could accompany almost any alcoholic beverage .  The next plan to help market my little snack that I knew would cost next to nothing was to have my fellow students film a small commercial for me and instead of having it on tv I thought why not take advantage of social media and have an add on the internet . 

No comments:

Post a Comment